Bag filter Housings - Stainless Steel
Bag Filter Housings - Stainless Steel - Sizes 1, 2 and 4
Our in-house Filtersource.com branded Model 8 strainer/filter housings are made in two sizes. They can serve as basket strainers (for particle retention down to 74 micron size) or as bag filters (for particle retention down to 1 micron size). In all cases, covers are easily removed without special tools.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
Unfiltered liquid enters the housing above the bag or basket and passes down through them. Solids are contained inside the bag or basket, where they’re easily and completely removed when the unit is serviced.
Fluid bypass around the basket is prevented because the outside diameter of the filter bag seals radially against the housing inside diameter. A single cover gasket is used to seal the opening, and covers can beinstalled and removed without tools.
- Low pressure drops
- Permanently-piped housings
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- Carbon steel, stainless steel (304 or 316) or aluminum
- Easy to clean!
- Adjustable-height legs, standard
- O-Ring seals: Buna N, EPR, Viton®, PTFE
- Pipe sizes 3/4 thru 4-inch, NPT or flanged
- Two basket depths: 15 or 30 inches (nominal)
- Proudly manufactured in the USA
- Sanitary connections
- Different outlet connections
- Extra-length legs
- Liquid displacers for easier servicing
filter housings bag strainer