BW Gas Alert Extreme - Portable Single Gas Detector
Supplied with a 2 year replaceable lithium battery
The BW Gas Alert Extreme is a single gas detector by BW Technologies and Honeywell. This unit can be ordered to detect a range of common toxic industrial gases to protect against over exposure.
The Gas Alert Extreme is supplied with a 2 year replaceable lithium battery allowing ease of use without the need of re-charging. The unit has a range of language settings and is also fully datalogging and when used with the free to download fleet manager II software and USB datalink cable you can download records of event and alarm data.
Compatible with the BW Microdock II Test station providing a quick and easy bump and function testing solution.
Most configurations of the BW Gas Alert Extreme are available for next day delivery from Gas Monitor Point.
The gas sensors available for the BW Gas Alert Extreme are :
Ammonia (NH3) ,Carbon monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine dioxide (ClO2), Ethylene oxide (ETO) (C2H4O), Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen sulfide (H2S), Nitric oxide (NO), Nitrogen dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3) Phosphine (PH3) and Sulfur dioxide (SO2)
There are also a wide range of accessories available for this unit from Gas Monitor Point which can be found on our accessories and spares section.
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with datalogging option
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
Standard features of BW products:
- Size:1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in./ 2.8 x 5.0 x 9.5 cm
- Weight:2.9 oz./ 82 g
- Alarms: visual, vibrating, audible (95dB)- Low, High, TWA and STEL
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
- Pump: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
- Typical battery life:1.5 year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V battery
• Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
• Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
• Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
• Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
• Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
• Built-in concussion-proof boot