MAVOLUX 5032 B USB luxmeter
MAVOLUX 5032 B
Due to its outstanding accuracy in accordance with class B, the MAVOLUX 5032 B USB is used primarily for certification and inspection applications. An additional measuring range with high initial sensitivity of 0.01 lx makes it possible to measure extremely small light intensities. This even permits reliable measurement of emergency lighting. After pressing the HOLD key, the measured value is saved to memory and display illumination included with this version is activated, making it possible to read the display in dark environments. Adaptation to the spectral brightness sensitivity of the human eye V(?) is highly precise with minimal deviation of just f1‘ < 3 %.
Both variants can be used as unclassified luminance meters with the help of an optional luminance attachment with an acceptance angle of 15°. Luminance is measured in candelas per square meter (cd/m²) or footlamberts (fL), and defines the perceived brightness of a back-lighted or reflecting surface.
At GOSSEN, great emphasis is placed upon reliability by means of calibration. For purposes of documented evidence, a factory calibration
certificate or a DAkkS calibration certificate can be ordered along with either variant. Depending on how the meter is used, we recommend a calibration interval of 12 to 24 months.
• Illuminance [Lux] : 0.01 lx…199 900 lx/ 0.001 fc…19 990 fc
• Luminance : 0.1 cd/m²…1 999 000 cd/m²/0.01 fL…199 900fL with optional luminance attachment, not classified
• Measuring ranges : 5
• Measuring range selection : Automatic / Manual
• Measuring rate : 2 per second
• Measuring method : Distance measurement, Contact measurement with optional luminance attachment
• Measuring sensor : Silicon photodiode with V (?) filter
• Measuring cable : 1.5 m, plug-in
• Measured value memory : 100 measured values
• Accuracy : ± 3 % of reading + 1 digit
meter lux เครื่องวัดแสง