Cylinder leak detector tester set
In durable plastic storage case
• For diagnosis of compression pressure loss
• Suitable for analysing inlet and outlet valves, piston rings or cylinder liner, cylinder head or head seal
• Better alternative for compression measurement
• Universal usage
• Integrated pressure reducer
• Necessary working pressure: 1.0 bar
• For use on engines at operating temperature
• In durable plastic storage case
Outlet valves not tight:
Air noises in exhaust, manifold and cylinder head on the outlet side
Inlet valves not tight:
Air noises in intake, on cylinder head on the inlet side
Piston rings, pistons, cylinder bore damaged:
Air noises on the crankcase breather or on the dipstick
Cylinder head seal defective:
Air noises in the adjacent cylinder, spark plug bore
Cylinder head seal defective or tear in cylinder head
Air noises or bubble formation in the cooling system or reservoir
Model 150.1780 9 pcs Cylinder leak detector tester set 2.30 kg.
150.1781 Test device with dual display: Input pressure 0-7 bar + pressure loss display 0-100% 570 g.
150.1782 Hose 14/18 mm 132 g.
150.1783 House with adaptor 108 g.
150.1784 Adapter M10 x 1.0 mm 280 g.
150.1785 Adaptor M12 x 1.25 mm 310 g.
150.1786 Adapter M14 x 1.25 mm 330 g.
150.1787 Adapter M14 x 1.25 mm, long design 550 g.
150.1788 Spark plug adapter M12 x 1.25 mm 251 g.
150.1789 Spark plug adaptor M14 x 1.25 mm 255 g.
tester set detector cylinder leak